- These terms and conditions govern the use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- Copyright © 2015 AD4Energy Ltd.
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
(3) Licence of Use
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- This is subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose;
- You may, however, redistribute our news and case studies in print and electronic form to any person for non-profit purposes.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
(4) Acceptable Use
- You must not:
- cause damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use in connection with any unlawful or harmful activity;
- use our website to transmit material which consists of or is linked to any malicious computer software;
- conduct any data collection activities on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website;
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date;
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
(6) Liability Limitations
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 6 and elsewhere in a contract under these terms and conditions govern all liabilities arising under that contract or relating to the subject matter of that contract, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in that contract.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, corruption of any data, database or software or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
(7) Third Party Rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
(9) Statutory and Regulatory Disclosures
- This website is owned and operated by AD4Energy Limited.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 09140849, and our registered office is at 5th Floor, 24 Old Bond Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 4AW.
- You can find our company registeration online here.
- Our principal place of business is at Woofferton Wharf, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 4AL.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form or the contact details provided on the contact page.